Sunday, January 20, 2019

Photo Dispatch #4: 1/20/19 (Various Locations in Northern California)

I often find my mind drawn to the history and culture of England, Germany, and the Soviet Republics in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, which may be a central reason why I'm always so awed by Brutalist architecture. I regularly photograph Brutalist buildings that I come across, and I frequently posted these on my Instagram account. Here are a few of my favorites, most of which I have never shared before, from my time in Northern California so far. UC Davis is certainly a great campus for someone enthralled by Brutalism.

Social Sciences and Humanities Building [UC Davis], Davis, CA (1/16/2019)

Briggs Hall [UC Davis], Davis, CA (8/29/2018) 
Chinese Cultural Center, San Francisco, CA (7/6/2018)


Briggs Hall [UC Davis], Davis, CA (12/12/2017) 
Social Sciences and Humanities Building [UC Davis], Davis, CA (10/26/2017)


No comments:

Post a Comment